Videos of Creative Lady Making Outfits From Recycled Newspaper and Nylon Impresses Peeps

Publish date: 2024-05-03

A young lady has got many people talking after posting videos showing how she was able to use old newspapers and nylon bags to sew pretty gowns.

In her first video, the young lady turned old newspapers into a shapely dress. She said the outfit was meant for a client.

The lady makes gowns from paper and various other materials

In one of the videos, posted by TikTok user, lary_shantel, the sis rocked the gown she made from newspaper after showing netizens how she made the item.

PAY ATTENTION: Сheck out news that is picked exactly for YOU ➡️ find the “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!

In another clip, the lady upcycled nylon materials and made a fashionable outfit out of it. Many agreed that the woman was super creative.

Watch her first video below:

Watch the second video below:

At the time of writing this report, both videos have garnered many reactions from peeps. Below are some of the top comments:

oluwafikayomi Falana asked:

"Where do you keep all your clothes?"

oladara said:

"Please just tell me you know how to sew and that you are a fashion designer."

queenfavecollectibles inquired:

"Can I get this for my birthday photoshoot on Saturday? I followed you because of your amazing talent."

Uju wrote:

"You are too creative. You deserve a follow."

official_vicky06vee commented:

"I want you to make something for me. I want to use it for a pageant."

valereafaa noted:

"Imagine everyone dressed like this."

Entrepreneur who crochets cute outfits and bags from wool wants to create employment for single mothers

In another story by Briefly News, a creative lady who crochets the most beautiful clothing and bags dreams of training and creating employment for single moms.

The 33-year-old struggled for a long time to find employment and found solace in crocheting, which she eventually turned into a business endeavour.

Now, Nangamso Bana wants to teach single mothers in Cradock her craft to help them put food on the table for their little ones.

PAY ATTENTION: Сheck out news that is picked exactly for YOU ➡️ find the “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!

Source: Legit.ng

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfLGxzqmjnmenpLqmuo5qbGpoY2t6r7XGnqmimZ5iuaKw2GapnpupmLmmv4ynnLCroJa9pr7SZqWypJ%2BjwG7B0p6qZpqVlsK1tcWuo2afn6y7tHnRqJqkq12ssqK%2B0matopyVpMBw