Brooklynn Laurel Panter Age, Job The Talks Today

Publish date: 2024-05-03

Teen mom OG alum Mackenzie Edwards (née Standifer) has totally moved on, they say. Rumor has it that her boyfriend’s mother confirmed that they are dating. It’s Josh Panter, who Mackenzie is reportedly dating while she’s going through a divorce from her estranged husband, Ryan Edwards.

As of this writing, we are here to discuss Mackenzie’s new man and Josh Panter’s ex-wife. Like Mackenzie, Josh was also married to Brooklynn Laurel Panter. Keep reading to find out who Brooklyn is and more.

Meet Brooklynn Laurel Panter, Josh Panter’s ex-wife

Until September 21, 2021, Brooklynn Laurel Panter was married to Josh Panter for 3 months. At that moment, they also had a 7-month-old daughter.

The now-estranged couple, after dating since 2018, got engaged on April 13, 2019. “I can’t wait to marry my best friend❤️,” Brooklyn said at the time, showing off her beautiful and newly purchased ring.

But fast forward to June 14, 2022, Josh filed for divorce from Brooklynn on June 14, 2022. According to Tennessee court records, their divorce was finalized on February 9, 2023.

Their marriage is said to have been stormy. They are believed to have had a rocky relationship. Despite this, Brooklyn reportedly stood up for the children and his family. A source confirmed to the American The Sun that Brooklyn wanted love and attention from Josh and that he devote his time to their children. Meanwhile, Josh is said to have commented: “I was with my kids every day. I had to work longer hours so Brooklynn could stay home with the babies.”

Brooklynn Laurel Panter and Josh Panter Children

Brooklynn Laurel Panter and Josh Panter have a young daughter and son, Nevley Jo and Stetson Jack. Apparently, they are raising them well together.

Even Josh’s now sweetheart Mackenzie is believed to have been “respectful” of Brooklynn and loving towards her and Josh’s children. Apparently, Mackenzie reached out to Brooklynn herself and asked if she would like to have lunch in early March (2023). Brooklynn also wanted to meet her because she is around her kids and she was also worried about the drama with Ryan.

On his daughter’s birthday on February 12, 2023, Josh showed his people on social media a few bits of her and wrote: “This big girl is 4 years old! Happy Birthday. Daddy loves you.” Likewise, when his boy turned 2 on May 11, 2023, he said, “Happy 2nd birthday to my little boy who drives a tractor.”

Mackenzie and Josh, a divorced father of two, have been dating since January 2023.

In an exclusive interview with The US Sun, Josh said that he had known Mackenzie for about 10 years, then they got back together earlier this year. “Mackenzie and I are friends and enjoy each other’s company. None of us cares about titles. We both just got out of marriage,” he added.

Mackenzie filed for divorce from Ryan in February 2023. They have two children.

A source close to Josh also claims that Mackenzie is always with him at his family’s property. And Josh also met Mackenzie’s children Hudson, Jagger, four, and Stella, they say. Mackenzie shares the first with her first ex-husband and the second with Ryan.

Brooklynn Laurel Panther Age

Brooklynn Laurel Folds was born in 1998. So, in 2022, she turned 25 years old.

Who are the parents of Brooklynn Laurel Panter?

Brooklynn’s parents are no longer married. Her mother, Tuesdee Enloe Steinbeck, also known as Tuesdee Hayes, has been married to Toby Steinbeck, a student at Dalton (Georgia) High School since April 27, 2023.

Tuesdee from East Ridge, Tennessee turned 46 in April 2023.

As for Brooklynn’s father, Timothy D Folds, also known as Tim Folds, he turned 45 in November 2022. Also, Tim from Appling, who lives in Georgia, married Caiti Folds, his current wife, most likely in September 2020.

His wife from Augusta, Georgia said of him on her social media: “Thank my lucky stars that I found you 💙 and I will love you more every day that God gives me here on earth and in heaven ❤️🤟🏼”.

Brooklyn’s grandfather, Doyle Eugene Folds of Midland, Georgia, was 58 years old when he passed away on May 23, 2013. Among his survivors at the time were his loving wife, Denise Folds, daughter Teresa Folds East and husband Brian, son Timothy Doyle Folds and wife, Shanee, and grandchildren, Ashton Victoria, Brooklynn Laurel, Brayden Doyle, Jaden Timothy, Jaida Elizabeth, Rylei McKenzie, Keira Mayla and Auburn “War Eagle” Raine, mother-in-law, Barbara Pelham, numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.

Brooklynn Laurel Panther Job

The only thing known so far about Brooklyn is that she went to Virginia College. There, between 2016 and 2017, she earned her diploma as a physician/clinical assistant.

As for Josh, he studied at the Oklahoma State Horseshoeing School and at Chattanooga State Community College in the class of 2014 (Electrical Engineering Technology).

Related FAQs

Harrison is a census-designated place in Hamilton County, Tennessee, United States.

Brooklynn Laurel Panther’s birthday is November 24th, which makes her a Sagittarius.

That. You can find Brooklynn Laurel Panter on Instagram and Facebook. As of July 9, 2023, her IG @brooklynnpanter included 299 posts and 1,207 followers.

In addition, she showed pieces of her life on Facebook as ‘Brooklynn Laurel Panther’.

Categories: Biography
Source: newstars.edu.vn

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGihqKuYYr2iutOeqWadqGLEqrLEZpmrp5%2Bgubq6zWajmq2imrluvMCnq56qXZa0pnnJqJlo