Cry Me A River Chapter 14 Spoiler, Release Date, Raw Scan, Countdown & What to Expect

Publish date: 2024-05-05

Cry Me A River Chapter 14: Cry Me A River is a popular BL manga series written and illustrated by Yoon Seo. The story revolves around Mi-eum, a young man who becomes a house servant for a ruthless loan shark, Baek Jitae, to pay off his father’s debt. Mi-eum soon finds himself in a complicated relationship with Jitae, who has a mysterious and dark past. The manga is known for its intense and emotional scenes, as well as its stunning art style.

The manga has been serialized on Lezhin Comics since June 2020 and has gained a lot of fans and positive reviews. The latest chapter, chapter 13, was released on October 27, 2023, leaving readers with a cliffhanger. In this article, we will give you a brief recap of chapter 13, the spoiler, release date, global time details, cast, and raw scan date of chapter 14.

Cry Me A River Chapter 14 Release Date and Global Time Details

According to the official website of Lezhin Comics, Cry Me A River is updated every Wednesday, which means that chapter 14 will be released on November 7, 2023. However, the release date may vary depending on your time zone and location. Here are the global time details for chapter 14:

Countdown

Timer expired

Recap

In chapter 13, we see Mi-eum and Jitae having a heated argument after Jitae finds out that Mi-eum has been spying on him for his creditor, Mr. Park. Jitae accuses Mi-eum of betraying him and using him for money, while Mi-eum tries to explain that he has no choice and that he has developed genuine feelings for Jitae. Jitae does not believe him and tells him to get out of his house. Mi-eum begs him to listen to him, but Jitae slaps him and pushes him away. Mi-eum falls to the ground and starts crying, saying that he loves Jitae and that he is sorry. Jitae looks at him with a conflicted expression but does not say anything. The chapter ends with Mi-eum sobbing on the floor, while Jitae stands over him.

Cry Me A River Chapter 14 Spoiler

Chapter 14 will likely continue from where Chapter 13 left off, and show us what will happen next between Mi-eum and Jitae. Will Jitae forgive Mi-eum and accept his feelings, or will he kick him out and end their relationship? Will Mi-eum be able to escape from Mr. Park’s clutches, or will he face more danger and violence? Will we learn more about Jitae’s past and why he is so cold and secretive? These are some of the questions that chapter 14 might answer, or at least hint at.

Based on the previous chapters, we can expect chapter 14 to be full of drama, angst, and romance, as well as some twists and turns. The manga has been known to surprise the readers with its unpredictable plot and characters, so we can look forward to seeing what the author has in store for us in the next chapter.

Cast

The manga has not been adapted into an anime or a live-action series yet, but if it ever does, here are some of the possible cast members that we think would suit the characters:

READ ALSO: Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 232 Spoilers

Raw Scan Date

The raw scans of Cry Me A River chapter 14 will be available on Lezhin Comics a few days before the official release date, which means that they will be out by November 4 or 5, 2023. However, we advise you to wait for the official translation and support the author and the publisher by reading the manga on their website. The raw scans may have low-quality and inaccurate translations, which may ruin your reading experience and enjoyment.

Conclusion

Cry Me A River is a captivating and thrilling manga series that will keep you hooked with its story and characters. If you are a fan of BL manga, or if you are looking for a new and exciting manga to read, you should definitely check out Cry Me A River on Lezhin Comics. You will not regret it.

We hope that this article has given you all the information you need about Cry Me A River chapter 14 and that you are looking forward to reading it as much as we are. Let us know what you think about the manga and the upcoming chapter in the comments below. Thank you for reading.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGikmqaYrK5wr9GyZKadXZZ6s7XVnqlmm5iWvbWx0WZobWc%3D