Koki Tanaka Wiki, Biography, Age, Wiki, Height, Parents, Boyfriend, Movies

Publish date: 2024-05-05

Koki Tanaka Wiki:- Koki Tanaka is a Japanese singer-songwriter and actor. who November 5  1985 in Chiba, Chiba. Today people are interested to know about his biography, wiki, age, height, and more information. Here in this article, we provide you with complete detail about Koki Tanaka.

Koki Tanaka wiki

Koki Tanaka is a Japanese singer-songwriter and actor. He was a member of KAT-TUN, a Jpop idol boy band, from their debut until September 30, 2013, when his contract with Johnny & Associates (KAT-management TUN's business) was canceled. He was known as the group's rapper and has a hip-hop-influenced style when he was a member of KAT-TUN..On this page, we have covered all the details about Koki Tanaka Wiki, Birthdays, Height, Age, Family Details, Weight, Important Facts, and many more.

Koki Tanaka Biography

Koki Tanaka is Japanese singer-songwriter and actor Tanaka was born on November 5, 1985, in Chiba, Chiba Prefecture, Japan. He is the second oldest of five brothers who were raised by their single mother. Juri, his younger brother, is also an actor who works for Johnny & Associates. Tanaka's younger brother Subaru, as well as Juri, appeared alongside Tanaka in the first episode of the TV series Tokkyu Tanaka 3 Go, in which Tanaka starred. Tanaka's younger brother, Hyouga, is also an actor, while his older brother, Kazunaru, is also an actor.

Koki Tanaka Wiki, Biography, Profession, Marital Status, Age

Real Name

Koki Tanaka

Nickname 

Singer-songwriter and actor

Profession 

Singer-songwriter and actor

Marital Status

Not Known

Girlfriend Name

Not known

Children Name

Not known

Physical Status 

37 Years (2022)

Height (Approx.)

N/A

Weight (Approx.)

N/A

Eye Colour

N/A

Hair Colour

N/A

Date of Birth 

November 5, 1985

Personal Information

Birth Place

Chiba, Chiba

Zodiac Sign

Scorpio

Religion

Not known

Nationality

Japanese

School Name

Horikoshi High School

College Name

Josai International University

Qualifications

Graduate

Family Profile

Father Name

Not Known

Mother Name

Not Known

Siblings

Juri , Subaru , Hyouga , Kazunaru,

Career 

Source Of Income

Singer

Appeared In

Singer

Net Worth, Salary

Not Known

Koki Tanaka Career

Tanaka began working with Johnny & Associates in 1998, when he was only 13 years old, stating that "my mother mailed the application form behind my back." As a result, I went to the audition completely unprepared. She said that it was because my cousin had also applied. As a result, we attended the audition jointly. My cousin, on the other hand, failed, while I succeeded."

From their debut in 2001 until September 30, 2013, he was a member of the Jpop idol boy band KAT-TUN. His contract with Johnny & Associates was terminated owing to repeated contract violations, and he departed the company.

Koki Tanaka Parents and Relationship

Tanaka is the youngest of five boys who were reared by their single mother. Juri, his younger brother, is also an actor who works for Johnny & Associates. Tanaka's younger brother Subaru, as well as Juri, appeared alongside Tanaka in the first episode of the TV series Tokkyu Tanaka 3 Go, in which Tanaka starred. Tanaka's younger brother, Hyouga, is also an actor, while his older brother, Kazunaru, is also an actor.

Tanaka's mother assumed he would be a girl before he was born, therefore she chose the name Maria (Saint). However, because he turned out to be a boy, the Kanji letter " was preserved, but the pronunciation was modified to "Koki."

Social Media

Twitter - click here

SNSなどまとめてみましたのでチラ見しといてくださいhttps://t.co/6PtjP4LyN1 pic.twitter.com/cIKaHfwgOq

— KOKI TANAKA 田中聖【SANBAKA, BABA】 (@koki1105t) January 29, 2022

FAQ

Q.1 Who is the Girlfriend of Koki?

Ans. Bindu’s boyfriend’s name is not known.

Q.2 Who is Koki i?

Ans. Bindu is a famous Singer.

Q.3 What is the Age of Koki?

Ans. His age is 37 years as of 2022.

Q.4 What is the name of Koki’s Father?

Ans. His father’s name is not known.

Q.5 What is the name of Bindu Koki s Mother?

Ans. His mother’s name is not known.

ncG1vNJzZmirkauypa3UoJ%2BtnaKoe6S7zGiZpaeXZJiwt8hmi5qmkaCubqPIpKA%3D