Samantha Zaccadelli, Tattoo Artist and Manager at Touch of Grey Tattoo Studio has died from Overdose

Publish date: 2024-05-08

The artistic community of Warren, Maine is struck with grief as they mourn the tragic loss of Samantha Zaccadelli, a remarkable tattoo artist, and manager at Touch of Grey Tattoo Studio. Known for her vibrant personality and versatile talent, Zaccadelli’s untimely death has left a deep void in the hearts of many.

Who was Samantha Zaccadelli?

Samantha Zaccadelli was a woman of many talents and a native of Warren, Maine. She was a loving mother, dancer, hooper/fire hoop artist, published model, cosmetologist, braider, nail tech, and fashion designer. She was known for her contagious smile, infectious laughter, and deep love for her family. Her vivacious spirit not only made her an amazing mother but also a cherished friend to many.

Samantha Zaccadelli Career

Zaccadelli had a thriving career as the manager at Touch of Grey Tattoo Studio. Her passion for artistry was evident in her work and was widely appreciated by her followers and clients. With over 6,370 followers on her Instagram account @sammiezaccadelli, she shared her creative journey with the world, amassing a total of 501 posts. Her unique style and unwavering dedication to her craft will forever be remembered in the artistic community.

What Happened to Samantha Zaccadelli?

On the night of December 10, 2023, Samantha tragically passed away. This news was announced the following day, leaving her family, friends, and followers devastated. The past year had seen Samantha grappling with mental health challenges, a battle that tragically ended with her untimely demise.

Christine Sounier

Rest easy Samantha Zaccadelli 🙏❤️ another one gone way too too soon 🥹❤️ you were always sweet to me and anytime u was around you’d act like you’d known me for years. ❤️ beautiful person you were and a beautiful soul that will be missed ❤️ il pray for you, and the kids ❤️🙏🥹😭❤️

How Did Samantha Zaccadelli Die? Know more her Cause of Death

Samantha Zaccadelli died from an accidental overdose of her prescription medications mixed with alcohol. Despite her family’s pleas for a long-term mental health hold, her doctors prescribed her multiple medications over six months. Unfortunately, some of these medications were not meant to be taken together or with alcohol, leading to her tragic passing.

Samantha Zaccadelli Obituary

Samantha Zaccadelli, a beacon of creative energy and infectious joy, will always be remembered by those who knew and loved her. She was a woman who wore many hats – a mother, a friend, an artist – and she wore each one with grace and passion. Her love for her family was unparalleled, and she never missed a chance to capture moments of joy with them.

John Jenthner

Samantha Zaccadelli gone??? 🥺🥺🥺How can this be…another classmate gone. Another beautiful soul gone too soon….Sammmie although I never really got to know you I always felt you were a kind person with a heart of gold. Rest easy sweet angel. My heart breaks for the Zaccadelli family 🥺🥺🥺♥️♥️♥️

Her artistic legacy will live on in the hearts of her followers and those who admired her work. As we mourn her untimely passing, we also celebrate her life and the love and laughter she shared with everyone around her. Samantha Zaccadelli, you will be deeply missed.

ncG1vNJzZminqJyusb%2BNqKmgZ6OWuqK606GYZrKRmLCisMSlo6JlpJbBtbvOZpirrJmowW6tzZ1kppmelrSmvoyaq2asn6qwqXnOn2SgqpWuerWt062mqGWjqcKltc5mn5qrXZm2prCMn6mopV2kw6a%2Bw6iqnmWdmrGqr8CtoKimXw%3D%3D