Who is Allegra Cole? Wiki, Biography, Husband, Net Worth, Age, Height, Parents, Ethnicity & More

Publish date: 2024-05-08

Allegra Cole (born 24 May 1969, Age: 52 Years) is a famous American model, social media influencer, content creator, Youtuber, and entrepreneur from Salt Lake City, Utah, United States. This beautiful content creator is well-known in the country for her huge breast size. Apart from this, she is also a social media influencer. Her official Instagram account has over 1.7 million followers.

Moreover, she is also a Youtuber and makes her fitness, vlogging, and fashion-related videos on her channel. Let me tell you that, Cole is also a professional piano player. She has also shared her piano playing videos on her social media profiles and Youtube channel. As per the reports, in February 2022, news came that Allegra got separated from her husband Dyson Salleh after 20 years. Read more to know about Allegra Cole’s personal life details.

Who is Allegra Cole?

According to the sources, Allegra Cole is a famous fashion model and social media influencer. Other than this, she is also a professional piano player. According to some media reports, Allegra is also active on OnlyFans.

Moreover, she also earned huge fame on her social media profiles. Besides this, Allegra is also a former model, who collaborated with many famous magazine brands. Moreover, Cole gained music skills at a very young.

Allegra Cole Biography (Age, Birthday & Childhood)

According to the reports, Allegra Cole was born to her parents on Saturday, May 24, 1969. She took birth in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States. According to some media reports, she grew up in a strict Christian doctrine family. She holds white Caucasian ethnic background.

Let me tell you that Allegra’s age is 52 years old (as of 2021. Her birthday falls on 24th May every year. According to the reports, Allegra attended a reputed university for her higher studies. She has also learned music skills in her childhood. Today, she is a famous piano teacher, model, and social media influencer.

Allegra Cole Wiki / Bio (Education & College)

Real NameAllegra Cole.
OccupationModel, Social Media Influencer, Youtuber, Content Creator, and Entrepreneur.
Age (as of 2021)52 Years Old.
BirthdateMay 24, 1969 (Saturday).
BirthplaceSalt Lake City, Utah, United States.
Current ResidenceOrange County, California, United States.
Zodiac SignGemini.
Net WorthUSD 2.5 million (approx.)
QualificationGraduate.
Alma materReputed University.
EthnicityWhite.
NationalityAmerican.
ReligionChristian.

Allegra Cole Family (Ethnicity & Nationality)

As per the sources, Allegra Cole grew up in a joint family. Her family belongs to the Christian religion. Allegra does not share the names of her parents and siblings. According to the sources, Allegra’s father is a businessman and her mother is a homemaker.

Cole also uploaded some photos with her family. After seeing her Instagram profile, we came to know that Allegra has a younger sister in the family. She has also uploaded an old photo with her sister and said:-

2005-06 and back to the good ole club days in Utah with my sis 😋😏 We really did have a great time together and although we couldn’t be more different in many ways, we are exactly the same in others. So grateful for her. Nothing beats family”

Allegra Cole Father, Mother, Sister & Brother

DadBusinessman.
MomName Not Known.
BrotherWill Update.
SisterShe has a younger sister.

Allegra Cole Husband, Boyfriend & Affairs

According to the reports, Allegra Cole married two times in her life. Firstly, she got married to her boyfriend named Sam. Let me tell you that, Allegra did her first marriage at a very young age. From her first marriage, she has 3 beautiful daughters. As per the sources, her first husband died. Later, she did second marriage to a person named Dyson Salleh.

Let me tell you that, Dyson is 10 years younger than her. Together the couple welcomed five children. At present, she is the daughter of 8 children. According to Daily Mail, Allegra Cole got separated from her husband Dyson Salleh in February 2022. However, the reason for their separation is not available. Moreover, she likes to spend time with her kids. She has also shared lots of images with her kids on social media and said:-

FBF to spring of 2020 with my babies in Long Beach. My kids have stuck with and supported me through so much and their love has never changed. I’m so grateful to have a family who not only recognizes my struggles but unconditionally supports me through them. I’m one truly blessed mama”

Allegra Cole Children & Relationships

Relationship StatusCommitted.
Current Boyfriend / PartnerWill Update.
Previous Affairs / RelationshipsSam.
Marital StatusSeparated.
Ex-HusbandDyson Salleh.
ChildrenShe has 8 children including Avery.

Allegra Cole Height, Weight & Plastic Surgery

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 7″
In Meters: 1.7 m
In Centimetres: 170 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 70 kg
In Pounds: 154.32 lbs
Eye ColorBlue.
Hair ColorBlonde.
Body Measurements (approx.)Breast/Bust size: 51 in (130 cm).
Waist size: 29 in (75 cm).
Hips size: 39 in (100 cm).
Plastic SurgeryYes
Shoe Size6 US.
PiercingEars.

Allegra Cole Career – Model & Social Media Influencer

According to the media reports, Allegra Cole began her career as a piano teacher. She taught piano to students till the age of 20. Later, she stepped into the modeling industry. She has also modeled for lots of fashion brands. At the age of 33, she did her first breast enlargement.

She made her breast size from C to full DD. At present, she is very popular in the industry for her huge breasts and back. Cole is also a famous social media influencer.

She also runs her own Youtube channel, which has over 335K subscribers. Allegra also shares her piano lessons videos and fitness-related videos on her channel. According to some media reports, she is also active on OnlyFans.

Allegra Cole Net worth, House & Lifestyle

Allegra earns a good amount of money from her online content. As per the sources, she also gets a good amount from her OnlyFans and Youtube accounts. At present, Allegra is living in Orange County, California. The estimated net worth of Allegra Cole is around $2.5 million (approx.).

Earning SourcesModeling.
Paid Promotions.
Annual Salary$400K-500K USD (approx.).
Net worth 2022$2.5 million USD (approx).
HosueShe is living in a lavish house in Orange County.

Read Also: Who is Jake Ankers? Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Parents, Ethnicity, Net worth & Facts

6 Facts You Should Know About Allegra Cole

Allegra Cole Wikipedia, Social Media & External Links

FAQ of Allegra Cole

• Who is Allegra Cole?

She is a famous model, social media influencer, Youtuber, and content creator.

• What is Allegra Cole’s net worth?

$2.5 million (approx.).

• Who is Allegra Cole’s husband or boyfriend?

She got married to Dyson Salleh.

• How old is Allegra Cole?

She is 52 years old (as of 2021).

• Why Allegra Cole is famous?

For her big breast size.

• (Images Source: Allegra Cole’s Instagram Account)

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZK6tuMSgqZplk6S5pns%3D